ICBM Civil Engineering Support
ICBM Civil Engineering Support – Barksdale AFB, LA
Essential Job Functions:
- Minimum of five (5) years of ICBM infrastructure and/or military facility management experience including operations management, design, construction administration and project programming experience.
- Have knowledge of multiple discipline engineering requirements and capable of determining the business and technical needs of customers in the acquisition, development or sustainment of weapon systems, sub-systems, support systems, equipment items or equivalent product.
- Organize, direct and coordinate complex projects within critical segments of major operating programs involving facility essential systems and Real Property and Real Property Installed Equipment supporting the infrastructure of ICBM weapon system, Nuclear Command and Control Communications, and aircraft operations.
- Serve as consultant and technical expert to senior subject matter specialists and/or agency officials responsible for broad program operations.
- Provide conference and meeting support, such as facilitating meetings, graphic support, study materials, locating available conference rooms, invitations, stakeholder involvement, community relations, risk communication, etc., as approved by the Government.
- Provide administrative support such as documenting program files and processes, organizing files/records and providing administrative support, such as regulatory and partnering sessions.
Location: Perform duties at A4CN Barksdale AFB, LA.
Clearance: Current DoD Secret Security Clearance Required, With Special Access Program (SAP) Access
Minimum: five (5) years of ICBM infrastructure and/or military facility management experience including operations management, design, construction administration and project programming experience. Travel as required to support HQ AFGSC.