Secretary II - Administrative Support Services
Provide mid-level administrative support for a fast-pacedenvironment. Handle responsibilities, such as reviewing documents, conductingresearch, and preparing reports.
Major Activities (Typical Duties/Responsibilities)
* Compose, type, proof, finalize and distributespreadsheets & documents as required.
* Receptionist duties to include multi-line telephone use(minimal).
* Manage central filing system following governmentalprocedures
* Manage travel reservations and reimbursements
* Conduct word processing of official governmentcorrespondence
* Responsible for updating website as needed
* Office property administration
* Responsible for assisting Federal personnel with purchasecard reconciliations
* Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, MS Word,Excel) to include formatting and formulas.
* Working knowledge of Sharepoint and DocuShare.
* Ability to learn proprietary software specific togovernment agencies.
* Effective communication and customer service skills.
* Proficient data entry, 10-key skills and ability to typeat least 45 wpm accurately.
* Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize.
* Strong attention to detail.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum five years of previous experience performingadministrative duties.
Experience working in an engineering, construction, orproject management environment a plus.
Experience working for a government agency a plus.
· SysCom, Inc. staff, executives and management.
· Serves as liaison between department and otherdepartments as well as with outside customers, regulatory personnel, andorganizations, etc.