Secretary I – Administrative Support
Under general supervision, provide varied and advanced functions of one software type standard documents, such as correspondence, form letters, reports, tables and other printed materials. administrative support services.
Major Activities (Typical Duties/Responsibilities)
1. The contractor types, edits, formats and prints a wide variety of documents for command staff, including correspondence, technical reports, organizational proposals and justifications, technical notes, instructions, notices and other directives.
2. The contractor maintains documents in electronic files, makes copies, maintains master correspondence files.
3. The contractor serves as Command Leave Administrator, set-up command electronic leave procedures for staff active duty personnel.
4. The contractor produces and distributes the Plan of the Week.
5. The contractor delivers, picks up, and sorts mail.
6. The contractor tracks command military transfers and receipts.
7. The contractor issues and resets MyPay Pins.
8. The contractor processes electronic service record updates via Transaction On-Line Processing System (TOPS).
9. The contractor serves as the Command Pay and Personnel Administrator (CPPA).
10. The contractor edits enlisted evaluations and officer fitness reports.
11. The contractor serves as the command muster coordinator.
12. The contractor shall cross training and cross utilize all employees in their respective work area or areas which an employee may be qualified for.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to organize
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Word, excel and work processing software skills
- Knowledge of specialized, technical or scientific terminology.
- Ability to multi-task
- Active DoD Secret security clearance required.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum two years previous experience performing administrative duties.
- SysCom, Inc. staff, executives and management.
- Serves as liaison between department and other departments as well as with outside customers, regulatory personnel, and organizations, etc.