Provide assistance with planning, implementation, and control of OPLANs, Concept of Operations Plans (CONPLANS), and Functional Plans and associated Unit Type Codes (UTC) assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan and coordinate acquisition strategies for requirements.
2. Coordinate OPLAN UTC requirements with the component NAF A1 and A3.
3. Coordinate with the A4 staff for Joint Theater Logistics (JTL) requirements.
4. Advise Commander NORAD (CDRNORAD) on contracting capabilities to ensure operational decisions are consistent with applicable support capabilities.
5. Assist in planning and execution of Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) directed exercises. Review all plans and provide recommendations and assistance. Monitor and assess all changes that were incorporated into the revised plans to include documentation of lessons learned.
6. Provide staff assistance for unit bed down by participating in site surveys and maintaining an area-unique source and requirements data for the bed down and force reception teams.
7. Assist with inter-service, interagency, host nation or multinational partner contracting agreements
8. Coordinate with the MAJCOM and Air Staff contracting organizations as required to manage ongoing Operational Contract Support (OCS)/contingency operation.
9. Provide timely total force accountability and force closure visibility at the tactical and operational commander leve1 for all AFFOR theater force bed down locations.
10. Assist in coordination management plans and procedures for contracting operations and disseminate to deployed supporting units and designated Base Support Installations
11. Provide required support to assigned contracting UTCs during contingency operations
12. Provide required support for planning and execution of combat support operations and humanitarian assistance projects
13. Provide required support for formulation of operational and tactical objectives, generation force lists and force movement requirements; and development, evaluation, and recommendation to the JFC courses of action (COA) and plans for friendly forces
14. Provide required support for formulation of air, space, and information operations objectives by developing, evaluating, and recommending potential COAs/Plans to the JFC
15. Assist in the development, establishment, monitoring, and compliance with the commands security processes to include the DD 254 processes and procedures
16. Assist in the validation of AFFOR requirements. Monitor and track progression and approvals to ensure requirements have been vetted by the proper Directorates
17. Assist in the validation of customer requirements. Monitor and track progression and approvals to ensure requirements have been properly vetted.
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
- Working knowledge of current training systems and applications.
- Security clearance may be required
· Bachelor's degree in a related field, or the equivalent experience.
· Minimum of four years’ work related experience.
· Experience with acquisitions, procurements, contracting and financial systems desired.
· Military background preferred.
· Secret Security Clearance Required.
· SysCom, Inc. staff, executives and management.
· Serves as liaison between department and other departments as well as with outside customers, regulatory personnel, and organizations, etc.