Secretary II - Administrative Support Services
Provide mid-level administrative support for a fast-paced environment. Handle responsibilities, such as reviewing incoming documents, conducting research, and preparing reports.
Major Activities (Typical Duties/Responsibilities)
· Compose, type, proof, finalize and distribute financial spreadsheets & documents as required.
· Receptionist duties to include multi-line telephone use (minimal).
· Manage central filing system following governmental procedures.
· Manage travel reservations and reimbursements following Federal Travel Regulations.
· Conduct word processing of official government correspondence.
· Responsible for updating website as needed.
· Office property administration.
· Responsible for purchase card reconciliations.
· Responsible for taking meeting minutes as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, MS Word, Excel) to include formatting and formulas.
· Working knowledge of Sharepoint and DocuShare preferred.
· Ability to learn proprietary software specific to government agencies.
· Effective communication and customer service skills.
· Proficient data entry, 10-key skills and ability to type at least 45 wpm accurately.
· Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize.
· Strong attention to detail.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum five years of previous experience performing administrative duties.
Experience working in project management a plus.
Experience working for a government agency a plus.
· SysCom, Inc. staff, executives and management.
· Serves as liaison between department and other departments as well as with outside customers, regulatory personnel, and organizations, etc.