Secretary III- Administrative Support Services
Provide high-level administrative support for a fast-paced environment. Handle more complex responsibilities, such as reviewing incoming documents, conducting research, and preparing reports.
Major Activities (Typical Duties/Responsibilities)
- Take complex and confidential meeting minutes.
- Compose, type, proof-read, clarify information, finalize and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or financial, statistical, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to staff as required.
- Establish and schedule conferences, meeting, and/or travel reservations for office personnel.
- Provide customer assistance to callers or visitors.
- Responsible for purchase card reconciliation data entry.
- Manage central filing system following governmental procedures.
- Reception duties to include multi line telephone system (minimal).
· Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel) to include formatting and formulas.
· Proficient in working with Sharepoint.
· Ability to learn proprietary software specific to government agencies.
· Effective communication and customer service skills.
· Proficient data entry, 10-key skills, and ability to type at least 60 wpm accurately.
· Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize.
· Strong attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of previous experience performing administrative duties.
- Experience working in an engineering, construction, or project management environment a plus.
- Experience working for a government agency a plus.
· SysCom, Inc. staff, executives and management.
· Serves as liaison between department and other departments as well as with outside customers, regulatory personnel, and organizations, etc.